Brussel Sprouts with Pine Nuts, Graded Romano and Balsamic.
This makes a great side dish and brings to life a simple vegetable.
3 cups brussel sprouts
1/4 cup pine nuts
1/4 cup of graded hard Romano cheese
2 to 4 teaspoons of Hawaii Balsamics Lemon Balsamic
1. Wash and cut 3 cups of brussel sprouts in half.
2. Fill pan with a half an inch of water, add brussel sprouts and bring water to a boil.
3. Lower water to low and allow to steam for approx 10 to 15 minutes or until brussel sprouts are tender
4. Remove pan from heat and drain excess water out of pan.
5. Place in serving bowl and while still hot sprinkle with 1/4 cup pine nuts and 1/4 cup of graded hard Romano cheese.
6. Drizzle with 2 to 4 teaspoons of Hawaii Balsamics Lemon or Mandarin Orange Balsamic (to taste) Yum!
Create New Account