Bacon wrapped little smokies in Hawaii Balsamics Spicy Mango Balsamic
24 little smokies
12 pieces of bacon (cut into 1/2)
3 or more tablespoons of Hawaii Balsamics Spicy Mango Balsamic
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Carefully cut each each piece of bacon into 2 even pieces making sure not to rip the end when cutting. Refrigerate bacon for 30 minutes until cold.
3. Wrap each little smoky in one piece of bacon and secure the ends with a toothpick. (pierce through the smokie)
4. Place little smokies on cookie sheet and bake in oven for 45 minutes
5. When the smokies have been cooking for 30 minutes remove cookie sheet from oven and drizzle or brush with balsamic covering the majority of the smokie and bacon
6. Return cookie sheet to oven and continue to bake little smokies until bacon is well cooked and balsamic is caramelized on to the smokie.
7. Remove from oven, place on a serving dish, (best served warm) and enjoy.
Create New Account