Sweet and Savory Salad
3 cups Arugula Lettuce.
1 Large Peach or Nectarine
1/3 cup cooked chopped bacon
1/4 cup dried cranberry
1/4 cup unsalted macadamia nuts
2 oz blue or feta cheese
2 to 3 tablespoons Hawaii Balsamics Grapefruit Balsamic
1. Wash, dry and chop 3 Cups of arugula lettuces.
2. Wash, dry and cut up 1 large peach or nectarine into slices (peeled or unpeeled).
3. Put arugula and peaches into medium size bowl.
4. Add into bowl 1/3 cup of cooked chopped bacon,
5. Add into bowl 1/4 cup dried cranberry's
6. Add into bowl and 1/4 cup of toasted chopped unsalted macadamia nuts.
7. Crumble and add 2 oz of either Blue Cheese or Feta Cheese.
8. Add 2 or more tablespoons of Hawaii Balsamics Grapefruit balsamic and toss Salad. Serve immediately. Yum!