Veggie Pineapple Stir Fry
Serves 4 or more
2 cups broccoli
1 large or 2 medium carrots
1/2 of a medium red or white (mild) onion
8 oz mushrooms
1/2 cup of green cabbage
2 tablespoons of Hawaii Balsamics Pineapple Balsamic
1. Cut up 2 cups broccoli and set aside
2. Cut up into long slivers 1 large or 2 medium carrots and set aside
3. Cut into thin slices 1/2 of a medium red or white (mild) onion and set aside
4. Cut into bite size peaces 8 oz mushrooms (I like button mushrooms best in this) and set aside
5. Shred 1/2 cup of green cabbage and set aside
6. In a wok or large fry pan heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil till it becomes hot
7. Add all veggies, stirring rapidly to stir fry. for several minutes till broccoli and carrots are tender but still crunchy.
8. One minute before you remove vegetables from pan add 2 tablespoons of Hawaii Balsamics Pineapple Balsamic into the pan. Stir vigorously for 1 minute.
9. Remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!